Salt Chlorinator are now the accepted standard for pool sanitising. With the Salt Expert salt chlorinator you also get a new benchmark in control and convenience. The result is pure, crystal clear water and happy, healthy swimmers.
- Manual dosing with liquid or granular chlorine can be haphazard.
- Over-dosing can cause eye irritation, itchy skin and a strong chlorine odour.
- Salt Expert salt chlorinators continuously generate the precise level of chlorine required.
- All you need to do is top up the salt level occasionally
- From the Touch Pad, chlorine output can be adjusted and operating hours can be preset.
- So there can be one regime for weekdays and another for weekends, when the pool is more likely to be used.
- Even backwashing your sand filter can be safely managed from the controller, limiting water waste and operating safely
Pool and Spa combinations:
- Switching from the pool to the spa can be difficult.
- The pool’s chlorine level is far too high for a spa so the salt chlorinator would simply stop, or need to be turned off to stop it producing excessive chlorine
- At intervals determined by the intelligent software program, the Salt Expert will reverse the polarity of its plates.
- This ‘self-cleaning’ process clears the plates of any build up, extending the cell’s working life and virtually eliminating maintenance